Melinda’s practice area focuses primarily on State and Federal Criminal matters. Before entering private practice, Melinda was a supervising prosecutor with Maricopa County Attorneys’ Office, worked as a lobbyist and in civil litigation.
State and Federal felony cases, including violent and dangerous offenses
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, 1997 B.A. Political Science
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona, 2000 J.D.
Professional Memberships & Associations (Community Involvement)
- Arizona Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Young Lawyer’s Division
Awards and Recognition
Melinda has received numerous awards from the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for recognition of contribution to the Training and Mentoring Programs.
Attorney Bar Admissions
- Arizona State Bar, 2000
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2000
100% of Practice Devoted to Criminal Defense Litigation
Honors and Awards
Recieved numerous awards from the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office for recognition of contribution to the Training and Mentoring Programs
Past Employment Positions
- Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, Deputy County Attorney
- Gallagher & Kennedy, Attorney