Attorney Nicholas M. Alcock, JD, MBA
Criminal Defense Attorney,
Personal Injury Attorney,
& Owner, Alcock & Associates
Phone (602) 568-2000
Fax (602) 992-8244
Nicholas Alcock is an Arizona native. Raised in the valley of the sun, he attended Tempe High School. He received his bachelorâ€™s degree from the University of Santa Barbara, where he graduated with Honors. He then returned to Arizona State University where he completed his law degree and Master of Business Administration, receiving Deanâ€™s List Honors. He then was admitted to the Arizona State Bar and United States District Court.
Mr. Alcock founded his law firm with the goal of gathering the best and brightest lawyers and paralegals he could find. He strongly believes that good lawyering requires a dedication to both legal and interpersonal details. His firm adheres to the highest ethical and legal standards. He lives in Phoenix with his wife and two children.
- DUI & DWI Drunk Driving Offenses
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Fraud
- Drug Violations
- Juvenile Crimes
- Parole & Probation
- Sex Offenses
- Traffic Violations
- Victimsâ€™ Rights
- White Collar Crimes
- Personal Injury and Accident Cases
- Catastrophic Accidents: Serious Physical Injury/Death
Attorney Bar Admissions
- Arizona State Bar, 1999
- US District Court, District of Arizona, 2004
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona, 1999 J.D.
- Arizona State University, College of Business, Tempe, Arizona, 1999 M.B.A.
- University of California at Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, California B.A. Major: Political Science
Nicholas Alcock is an Attorney Licensed throughout the State of Arizona. He practices in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale and surrounding cities in Maricopa County. To speak with our attorneys about a case, call 602-989-5000 for a free consultation.
February 7, 2014